Last Updated: 24 June 2016
Reston Swim Team Association
Welcome to the Reston Swim Team Association (RSTA), a year-round swim league open to all swimmers between the ages of 6 and 18. The summer league brings together swimmers from the greater Reston area who practice and compete on eight teams with up to 110 swimmers per team. During the course of a season from late May to the end of July, swimmers practice almost daily and compete in six dual meets, an Individual Medley meet, and a select All-Star meet. Coaches for each team are hired each summer. Many are current or former RSTA swimmers.
Our Winter program offers sessions on Sundays and Tuesday/Thursday evenings from September through May. It provides developmental clinics and sessions designed to improve swimmers' stroke technique and endurance.
2016 Week 3 Meet Information: Meet programs, entry lists and psych sheets for week 3 meets are now available in the Summer Swim section. Click here for details.
Week 1 (june 11)
- GLADE-NEWBRIDGE @ AUTUMNWOOD
- Hunters Woods @ Lake Newport
- North Hills @ Lake Anne
- Lake Audubon @ Ridge Heights
Week 2 (june 18)
- LAKE ANNE @ AUTUMNWOOD
- Ridge Heights @ Glade-Newbridge
- Hunters Woods vs North Hills (@ lake newport)
- Lake Newport @ Lake Audubon
Week 3 (june 25)
- AUTUMNWOOD @ HUNTERS WOODS
- Lake Newport @ Glade-Newbridge
- Lake Audubon @ Lake Anne
- North Hills @ Ridge Heights
Week 4 (july 2)
- BYE Week - ALL TEAMS
Week 5 (july 9)
- NORTH HILLS @ AUTUMNWOOD
- Glade-Newbridge @ Lake Audubon
- Lake Anne @ Hunters Woods
- Ridge Heights @ Lake Newport
- AUTUMNWOOD @ RIDGE HEIGHTS
- Glade-Newbridge vs North Hills (@ lake newport)
- Hunters Woods @ Lake Audubon
- Lake Newport @ Lake Anne
IM Meet (July 20; rain date july 21)
- AUTUMNWOOD vs LAKE NEWPORT (@ AUTUMNWOOD)
- LAKE ANNE @ Glade-Newbridge
- Ridge Heights @ Hunters Woods
- Lake Audubon vs North Hills (@ lake newport)
All stars Meet (July 30; rain date july 31)
Want to Register for Summer 2016? Unfortunately all of our spots are currently filled. Keep checking back as we will reopen registration if space becomes available.
NEW POSITION: The RSTA Personnel Committee has established a new paid part-time position for the 2016 summer swim season: RSTA Coaching Mentor. Check here for more details.
Keep up with the latest news about RSTA by following us on social media. "Like" us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @SwimRSTA.